MFW - Magnetic Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MFW - Magnetic Force Wrestling

Fourm Home of Magnetic Force Wrestling on TWG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
T. BISON
"The Gracelander" I_vote_lcap"The Gracelander" I_voting_bar"The Gracelander" I_vote_rcap 
grafiti
"The Gracelander" I_vote_lcap"The Gracelander" I_voting_bar"The Gracelander" I_vote_rcap 
The Hysteric
Eco
Reank
FFK
WildStyle*
Justin Credible
Verentho
viperblayde

"The Gracelander"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGracelander

TheGracelander

"The Gracelander" Empty
PostSubject: "The Gracelander"   "The Gracelander" I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:50 pm

Name: "The Gracelander" Brandon Hedley

Class: Technique

Nickname: The Gracelander, The King

Alignment: Heel (can turn face if needed)

Level: 17

Catchphrase: "...this hunk-a-hunk of burnin' love...", "I'mma send you down to the Heartbreak Hotel when I'm through with you, boy", "Have Mercy!"

Theme Song:

===========================================================

Profile Credentials:

Popularity: 8. Star (752)
Fans: 2262
Entrances: 240

Entrance Attire: Jet Black pompadour hair style, shimmering Blue eyes, often hidden behind 1960s style aviator glasses, comes to the ring dressed in a jumpsuit covered with rhinestones and gems with a high collar. His guitar slung over his back.

In-Ring Attire: (same as above, minus the guitar and sunglasses)

Cinematic (Backstage/Anywhere Apart From The Ring/Ramp) Attire: (same as Entrance Attire)

Bio: From birth, Brandon was surrounded by "The King", himself, Elvis Presley. As Presley was a regional hero in Hedley's state of Tennessee, Hedley's family brought him up the "proper" way. He watched all of Elvis' movies, music videos, and documentaries and then, it dawned on him: He was going to become the best impersonator that ever lived! While practising his hip girations in front of the mirror, the television was left running when he heard "WELCOME TO MONDAY NIGHT RAW!". He walked over to the set and was instantly intrigued by what had seen. The instant love that he felt for wrestling was overwhelming. That was when he made his ultimate decision, to mix his two loves. Wrestling and impersonation. He vowed that he would become the best and would make all the girls scream! He pursued his career heavily, but was turned down by different promoters everywhere. Now, fueled by anger and desire, "The Gracelander" Brandon Hedley has come to MFW to prove to the world that he is the best at what he does: Laying the smackdown and bringing all those losers to the Heartbreak Hotel. Best be careful, or you could get caught in the Jailhouse Lock.

=======================================================
Finishers: Jailhouse Lock - approaches the opponent while they are face down on the mat
he grabs the opponents ankle and twists it furiously while grapevining the leg executing a Jailhouse Lock!!

Trademarks:

Blue Suede Boot - grabs the opponents ankle
twisting it in an irregular way executing a Blue Suede Boot!!

All Shook Up - lift his down-headed opponent
and quickly hurls him down to perform an All Shook Up!!

Hound Dog - lifts his opponent
lifting him over his back to let him fall down with a Hound Dog!!
Back to top Go down
T. BISON

T. BISON

"The Gracelander" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Gracelander"   "The Gracelander" I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:55 pm

Great to have you aboard! Awesome bio, btw.
Back to top Go down
grafiti

grafiti

"The Gracelander" Empty
PostSubject: ------------------------   "The Gracelander" I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:26 pm

how did u get the youtube video in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"The Gracelander" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Gracelander"   "The Gracelander" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The Gracelander"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MFW - Magnetic Force Wrestling :: Beginning :: Gimmick-
Jump to: