MFW - Magnetic Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MFW - Magnetic Force Wrestling

Fourm Home of Magnetic Force Wrestling on TWG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
T. BISON
Verentho's Gimmick I_vote_lcapVerentho's Gimmick I_voting_barVerentho's Gimmick I_vote_rcap 
grafiti
Verentho's Gimmick I_vote_lcapVerentho's Gimmick I_voting_barVerentho's Gimmick I_vote_rcap 
The Hysteric
Eco
Reank
FFK
WildStyle*
Justin Credible
Verentho
viperblayde

Verentho's Gimmick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Verentho

Verentho's Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Verentho's Gimmick   Verentho's Gimmick I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:48 pm

Name: Verentho

Class: Technique

Nickname: The Jungle Robber

Alignment: Face

Level: 8

Catchphrase: I may not be able to/cannot *describes anything* but I can make it/them/her/him tap.

Theme Song: When Your Heart Stops Beating by +44

Fans: 10

Entrance Attire: Verentho "The Jungle Robber" Shirt (Mainly black with green and brown), Black Wrestling Pants and Old Skool Black Vans

In-Ring Attire: Black Wrestling Pants and Old Skool Black Vans

Cinematic (Backstage/Anywhere Apart From The Ring/Ramp) Attire: Same as Entrance unless specified

Bio: Verentho was born in the Amazon jungle. Abandoned by his parents, Verentho grew up in an orphanage. These times were tough as the village was quite poor. At the age of 10, Verentho was adopted by an American family and moved to San Diego in 2002. Barely speaking the language, Verentho struggled through middle school. However, he found 3 things he loved, the fast pace punk rock music of bands such as Green Day and Blink 182, the skateboard given to him by his new family for his 13th birthday and wrestling. Since then, he trained to become a wrestler and the MFW have signed him up. However he still has alot to learn at such a young age.

=======================================================
Finishers: Jungle Vine

Last edited by Verentho on Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
grafiti

grafiti

Verentho's Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: TAAAAAAAAAAAAAP   Verentho's Gimmick I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:18 pm

u like making people tap out????
Back to top Go down

Verentho's Gimmick
Page 1 of 1