MFW - Magnetic Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MFW - Magnetic Force Wrestling

Fourm Home of Magnetic Force Wrestling on TWG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
T. BISON
WildStyle*(Theme Song Update) I_vote_lcapWildStyle*(Theme Song Update) I_voting_barWildStyle*(Theme Song Update) I_vote_rcap 
grafiti
WildStyle*(Theme Song Update) I_vote_lcapWildStyle*(Theme Song Update) I_voting_barWildStyle*(Theme Song Update) I_vote_rcap 
The Hysteric
Eco
Reank
FFK
WildStyle*
Justin Credible
Verentho
viperblayde

WildStyle*(Theme Song Update)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WildStyle*

WildStyle*

WildStyle*(Theme Song Update) Empty
PostSubject: WildStyle*(Theme Song Update)   WildStyle*(Theme Song Update) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:47 pm

Name:Not Mentioned

Class:Technique

Nickname:WildStyle*

Alignment:Face (A bit crazy and Psycho)

Level:7(I will Update)

Catchphrase:---

Theme Song:

===========================================================

Popularity:84
Fans:28
Entrances:3^^

Entrance Attire:I'm Dressed like in the picture( Without the guns ^^ ) Being Playfull with the fans...

In-Ring Attire: As the picture without coat...

=======================================================
Finishers:
WildStyle* Bounces Of The Top Rope
And Kicks in Dash Manchesters Face executing LEGENDARY Wild Kick!!

Trademarks:
Will be some of the top move not yet decided...

Last edited by WildStyle* on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
grafiti

grafiti

WildStyle*(Theme Song Update) Empty
PostSubject: ....................   WildStyle*(Theme Song Update) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:03 pm

what level r ur finishers and do u have a enterence song i like ur ring atteire
Back to top Go down

WildStyle*(Theme Song Update)
Page 1 of 1