MFW - Magnetic Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MFW - Magnetic Force Wrestling

Fourm Home of Magnetic Force Wrestling on TWG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
T. BISON
The Unpredictable Hysteric I_vote_lcapThe Unpredictable Hysteric I_voting_barThe Unpredictable Hysteric I_vote_rcap 
grafiti
The Unpredictable Hysteric I_vote_lcapThe Unpredictable Hysteric I_voting_barThe Unpredictable Hysteric I_vote_rcap 
The Hysteric
Eco
Reank
FFK
WildStyle*
Justin Credible
Verentho
viperblayde

The Unpredictable Hysteric

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hysteric

The Hysteric

The Unpredictable Hysteric Empty
PostSubject: The Unpredictable Hysteric   The Unpredictable Hysteric I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:41 am

Name: Corbin Smith
Nickname: .The Hysteric.
Name of Fans: Hysterics

Height: 6’1
Weight: 220 lbs.
Build: Highflyer / Toned
Fighting Out Of: Chicago, Illinois
Allignment: Tweener (until he breaks into Hysteria)
Detailed Allignment / Partial Profile :
Very Respectable Young Gun, Very Cocky, Respects The Older Stars, Hates Bullies,
and Is A Good Guy All Around YET has an Unbalanced Anger Problem Called HYSTERIA
that Makes His Speed & Attacks Unparalleled by Any.

Signature Moves:
Modified Standing Moonsault(Plummet 2 Hysteria)
Modified Blackout

Taunts:
Corbin .The Hysteric. Smith Rips Off His Shirt And Tosses It To The Fans Then Puts Both His Arms Up Crossing Them In An X Position Signaling That The End Is Near executing An X

Finishers:
Mass Hysteria - (rock bottom clutch into a moonsault)

PROFILE:
Grew up watching TWG, Began training at the young age of 5, Had a phenomenal Amateur record of 23-1-2, but that wasn’t good enough for his Father who left his side after his 1st & only loss. His Father began to train and mold himself into a World Class Athlete of Championship Material. This however threw Corbin into a rage that eventually led to a final showdown with his Father in front of thousands on a Yacht in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, Corbin fought hard, Ending it after he broke into that Hysteric state and hit a vicious Mass Hysteria that put the crowd into a frenzy and his father into retirement. He vowed to Defeat Anyone who opposed him and prove to the world that he is the most dominant force there is. FFK who is not easily impressed saw something in this young star and gave him an opportunity to do so by signing him to the M.F.W.

Entrance Song: Savior - Rise Against
Entrance Etc: Usually Accompanied to the ring by one of his Stable Members.

Stable Members:
Cory "The Lightning" Atlas – Lvl 10
Black Judgement – Lvl 10
"Zero-Gravity" Tyson Cage – Lvl 11
Stable Name: ☼L3G3NDÄRY☼

Other Info:
1) Former leader and Co-founder of AWA's biggest Heel Faction, The Deadly 6.

2) Deadly 6's Accomplishments

a) Destroyed and put AWA superstar and former ANONYMOUS
member Avenged Sevenfold on the shelf and out of AWA action for good.

b) Defeated Rival Faction ANONYMOUS at the Second ever
AWA PPV - Formula 3.0 in 4 out of 5 matches.

c) Brought the AWA Galactic Championship to the Deadly 6 twice.

d) Took former Deadly 6 Manager - Howling Wolf, out of action at the Second ever AWA PPV - Formula 3.0

3) Former VGM of AWA & STA - Exp. in Match Editing, Commentary, Commercial, Promo, & Merchandise making, RP Editing, ETC.

4) Co-Founder of ATW & STA's Faction AOI - Atlas of Insanity (Cory Atlas & The Hysteric. later accompanied by Cody Smith, Judgement, Cage, & Atlas)

Merchandise I've Created:
AOI Tee
The Unpredictable Hysteric Aoi11

HYSTERIA TEE
The Unpredictable Hysteric Hyster10

HYSTERIA POSTER
The Unpredictable Hysteric Hyster12

DEADLY 6 TEE
The Unpredictable Hysteric Dedaly10

MJ FORESTER POSTER
The Unpredictable Hysteric Forest10
Back to top Go down
Verentho

PostSubject: Re: The Unpredictable Hysteric   The Unpredictable Hysteric I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:17 am

wow i like your gimmick. Welcome to MFW!
Back to top Go down
Eco

Eco

PostSubject: Re: The Unpredictable Hysteric   The Unpredictable Hysteric I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:44 am

Welcome to MFW and a really god gimmick
Back to top Go down
grafiti

grafiti

PostSubject: ..................   The Unpredictable Hysteric I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:43 am

we all welcome u pn MFW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unpredictable Hysteric   The Unpredictable Hysteric I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unpredictable Hysteric
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MFW - Magnetic Force Wrestling :: Beginning :: Gimmick-
Jump to: