MFW - Magnetic Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MFW - Magnetic Force Wrestling

Fourm Home of Magnetic Force Wrestling on TWG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
T. BISON
Wheres The Gravity? I_vote_lcapWheres The Gravity? I_voting_barWheres The Gravity? I_vote_rcap 
grafiti
Wheres The Gravity? I_vote_lcapWheres The Gravity? I_voting_barWheres The Gravity? I_vote_rcap 
The Hysteric
Eco
Reank
FFK
WildStyle*
Justin Credible
Verentho
viperblayde

Wheres The Gravity?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyson Cage

Tyson Cage

Wheres The Gravity? Empty
PostSubject: Wheres The Gravity?   Wheres The Gravity? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:31 pm

Name: Tyson Cage
Nickname: "Zero Gravity"
Allignment: Tweener
-
Signature Moves:
Moonsault
Standing Moonsault
Blackout
-
Finishers:
Perfectly Weightless - Springboard Frog Splash Crossbody Pin
-
Entrance Theme:
Headstrong by Trapt
-
Bio: Grew up spoiled, fought all his life. Extremely cocky, but in his opinion its with great reason. He earned his spot and he'll be damned if anyone will tell him different. Despite his cockyness he's very responsible with great leadership skills.
Back to top Go down
Tyson Cage

Tyson Cage

PostSubject: Re: Wheres The Gravity?   Wheres The Gravity? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:32 pm

Sorry about the format if its wrong here. I just copied The Hysteric, our previous FED owner was a color/format dictator. baha.
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric

The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Wheres The Gravity?   Wheres The Gravity? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:14 pm

yea so did Bryan. ha.
im a trend setter.
xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheres The Gravity?   Wheres The Gravity? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wheres The Gravity?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MFW - Magnetic Force Wrestling :: Beginning :: Gimmick-