MFW - Magnetic Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MFW - Magnetic Force Wrestling

Fourm Home of Magnetic Force Wrestling on TWG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
T. BISON
Judgement Day in MFW I_vote_lcapJudgement Day in MFW I_voting_barJudgement Day in MFW I_vote_rcap 
grafiti
Judgement Day in MFW I_vote_lcapJudgement Day in MFW I_voting_barJudgement Day in MFW I_vote_rcap 
The Hysteric
Eco
Reank
FFK
WildStyle*
Justin Credible
Verentho
viperblayde

Judgement Day in MFW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blk Jdgmnt

Blk Jdgmnt

Judgement Day in MFW Empty
PostSubject: Judgement Day in MFW   Judgement Day in MFW I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:57 pm

Name: Unknown
Nickname: Black Judgement
Allignment: Tweener / more Heel
Height: 7'4
Weight: 350 lbs
-
Taunts:
Pump Up
-
Trademarks:
Big Splash Pin
Super Fallaway Slam
-
Finishers:
Passing Of Judgement - Blackhole Slam
-
Bio:
Being a slave from birth he was born into the life of a Gladiator, which he succeeded in with a record of 2997-0-0. He fought his opponents without Fear or Remorse, It was kill or be killed, He killed by the hundreds, His Era came to an end came when he fought his Brother in front of a crowd in the Coliseum that voted to Kill the opponent, But he couldn’t do it, The King was merciless, he had Judgement crippled, beaten to a pulp, & his family killed.. He vowed redemption, and once he sought it he would take his own life and be reunited with his Wife, Brother, and 2 children, he disappeared after that.
At the age of 100 he reappeared, A local thief was to be beheaded, as the exocution was taking place The Hooded Exocutioner suddenly stopped and whipped the Axe toward the High Archys Balcony beheading the King in his own throne spilling Royal blood on the Churches floor, as the crowd ran about screaming Judgement stared out toward the High Priest who began chanting, cursing Black Judgement, every 100 years he will be reborn never to die and face fate, he must stay and wander for the rest of time, reliving these awful events, never again to be reunited with his Family.
The rest Is History.
Back to top Go down

Judgement Day in MFW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MFW - Magnetic Force Wrestling :: Beginning :: Gimmick-
Jump to: