MFW - Magnetic Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MFW - Magnetic Force Wrestling

Fourm Home of Magnetic Force Wrestling on TWG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
T. BISON
The Always Regal, Cory Atlas I_vote_lcapThe Always Regal, Cory Atlas I_voting_barThe Always Regal, Cory Atlas I_vote_rcap 
grafiti
The Always Regal, Cory Atlas I_vote_lcapThe Always Regal, Cory Atlas I_voting_barThe Always Regal, Cory Atlas I_vote_rcap 
The Hysteric
Eco
Reank
FFK
WildStyle*
Justin Credible
Verentho
viperblayde

The Always Regal, Cory Atlas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cory

Cory

The Always Regal, Cory Atlas Empty
PostSubject: The Always Regal, Cory Atlas   The Always Regal, Cory Atlas I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:59 pm

[Name] Cory Atlas
[Nickname] "British Lightning"
[Age] 19
[Alignment] Heel
[From] Great Britain
[Preferred Fighting Style] Technique/Submission
[Height] 6'2
[Weight] 260 lbs
-
[Finishers]
British Ballistics - Rolling/Flipping Armbar
Struck By Lightning - Springboard Twisting 450 Splash
-
[Taunts]
Preparing For Voltage
-
[Signatures]
Modified Multiple German Suplex
Modified Ankle Lock
-
[Profile] Always been rich, Very cocky, Usually doesnt get HIS hands dirty, He pays people to "take care" of his problems.
Gets his nickname via the consequences when HE actually HAS to get HIS hands dirty, He has two lightning bolt tattoos, one on each forearm, hits with amazing precision & Speed. Not very Merciful. Hes very stern yet Regal.
Back to top Go down

The Always Regal, Cory Atlas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MFW - Magnetic Force Wrestling :: Beginning :: Gimmick-
Jump to: