MFW - Magnetic Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MFW - Magnetic Force Wrestling

Fourm Home of Magnetic Force Wrestling on TWG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
T. BISON
General Manager FFK I_vote_lcapGeneral Manager FFK I_voting_barGeneral Manager FFK I_vote_rcap 
grafiti
General Manager FFK I_vote_lcapGeneral Manager FFK I_voting_barGeneral Manager FFK I_vote_rcap 
The Hysteric
Eco
Reank
FFK
WildStyle*
Justin Credible
Verentho
viperblayde

General Manager FFK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FFK
Admin
Admin
FFK

General Manager FFK Empty
PostSubject: General Manager FFK   General Manager FFK I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:28 pm

Hey guys, I'm FFK your General Manager. In this fed you introduce yourself and tell of any fed experience you've had. I was in MAW, Maximum Action Wrestling, for about 8 months. I then was hired by the BWE, Blockbuster Wrestling Entertainment, for about 7 months. I've been a champion before but the RPing was horrible.
Back to top Go down
https://magzone.forumotion.net
grafiti

grafiti

General Manager FFK Empty
PostSubject: ------------------------   General Manager FFK I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:23 pm

r u any better now
Back to top Go down

General Manager FFK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MFW - Magnetic Force Wrestling :: Beginning :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: