MFW - Magnetic Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MFW - Magnetic Force Wrestling

Fourm Home of Magnetic Force Wrestling on TWG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
T. BISON
Hey its American Dolphin happy to have been offered a contract. I_vote_lcapHey its American Dolphin happy to have been offered a contract. I_voting_barHey its American Dolphin happy to have been offered a contract. I_vote_rcap 
grafiti
Hey its American Dolphin happy to have been offered a contract. I_vote_lcapHey its American Dolphin happy to have been offered a contract. I_voting_barHey its American Dolphin happy to have been offered a contract. I_vote_rcap 
The Hysteric
Eco
Reank
FFK
WildStyle*
Justin Credible
Verentho
viperblayde

Hey its American Dolphin happy to have been offered a contract.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
American Dolphin

Hey its American Dolphin happy to have been offered a contract. Empty
PostSubject: Hey its American Dolphin happy to have been offered a contract.   Hey its American Dolphin happy to have been offered a contract. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:39 am

Glad to sign with you guys, although I'm not certain on how this federation thing actually works. Hopefully the people here can inform me.
Back to top Go down
T. BISON

T. BISON

PostSubject: Re: Hey its American Dolphin happy to have been offered a contract.   Hey its American Dolphin happy to have been offered a contract. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:54 am

Glad you're here and beware of Canadian Porpise. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Justin Credible

Justin Credible

PostSubject: Re: Hey its American Dolphin happy to have been offered a contract.   Hey its American Dolphin happy to have been offered a contract. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:58 pm

Welcome, good to see that our forums are filling up Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey its American Dolphin happy to have been offered a contract.   Hey its American Dolphin happy to have been offered a contract. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey its American Dolphin happy to have been offered a contract.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MFW - Magnetic Force Wrestling :: Beginning :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: