MFW - Magnetic Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MFW - Magnetic Force Wrestling

Fourm Home of Magnetic Force Wrestling on TWG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
T. BISON
WildStyle* The Beast! I_vote_lcapWildStyle* The Beast! I_voting_barWildStyle* The Beast! I_vote_rcap 
grafiti
WildStyle* The Beast! I_vote_lcapWildStyle* The Beast! I_voting_barWildStyle* The Beast! I_vote_rcap 
The Hysteric
Eco
Reank
FFK
WildStyle*
Justin Credible
Verentho
viperblayde

WildStyle* The Beast!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WildStyle*

WildStyle*

WildStyle* The Beast! Empty
PostSubject: WildStyle* The Beast!   WildStyle* The Beast! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:28 am

Hey Guyz Not really high level at the moment...No Wrestling Games RP exp at all...But I Role play a lot so I just need to show some tracks to go into and I'll do just fine...
Back to top Go down
Eco

Eco

PostSubject: Re: WildStyle* The Beast!   WildStyle* The Beast! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:07 am

Your welcome to MFW Wildstyle im a nebie myself here as well only three weeks here
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reank

PostSubject: Re: WildStyle* The Beast!   WildStyle* The Beast! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:48 am

im very experienced in the game and in feds as are a few other people here, and i think i can speak for all of us in saying ur welcome to MFW and we are here to help u
Back to top Go down
T. BISON

T. BISON

PostSubject: Re: WildStyle* The Beast!   WildStyle* The Beast! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:09 pm

Glad to have you aboard Wildstyle! Reank is 100% correct: everyone here is very helpful and there are no egos.
Back to top Go down
grafiti

grafiti

PostSubject: Re: WildStyle* The Beast!   WildStyle* The Beast! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:37 pm

just welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WildStyle* The Beast!   WildStyle* The Beast! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WildStyle* The Beast!
Page 1 of 1